Hiya all i am new to this so please bear with me

Thursday 4 August 2011

First day of Blogging for me

Well today started off realy well i finished my door curtain ready for my drafty door this winter got the pole just need to pluck up the currage to use the drill lol
will post pics when all done .

I allso finished my sock cat for my niece for xmas .

Went to ikea and got my jam jars ready to make jam at some point this weekend (need to pick the blackberrys first ) lol

Now i am going to make a loaf of bread for my boys xmas and some blueberry pancake mix ready for 6 am when they wake up .

Not done too bad today to say its the school hols .

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Welcome to blogger just ask if you need any help with anything :)

    I am very jealous that you got to go to IKEA that place is like heaven!

    Katy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, found you on MSE, you will soon get the hang of this blogging world.
    Gael.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, have just linked through to your page from MSE. I'm just down the road from you in Wakefield and I have 3 boys too! Thought I would pop in and say hello x

    ReplyDelete